BMW 3 of the E46 series
since 1998 release
Repair and operation of the car
BMW 3 of the E46 series
+ BMW 3 Cars (E46)
+ Current leaving and service
+ Cooling systems, heating
- Power supply systems, injection and release
Security measures and rules of observance of purity during the work with fuel system
Removal and installation of the sensor of a reserve of fuel / fuel pump
Check of the sensor of a reserve of fuel
+ Power supply system of petrol engines
+ System of injection of fuel of the petrol engine
- Power supply system of diesel engines
Principle of operation of the diesel engine
Work of system of injection
Device of heating of the fuel filter
Removal and installation of nozzles
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Electric equipment of the engine
+ RKPP and transmission line
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schemes of electric equipment
Power supply system of diesel enginesOn models with diesel engines the electronic digital control system of DDE operating amount of injectable fuel and the moment of injection, DDE - Digitale Diesel Elektronik is applied.
The electronic digital control system of the engine allows to realize the following advantages:
- Self-diagnostics of a control system of the engine, provides possibility of fast troubleshooting. The control system of the engine has memory of malfunctions. If defect in use comes to light, it is brought in memory of the device. By means of special devices it is possible to output the list of malfunctions allowing to eliminate defect. Address to the Section Diagnostics of Malfunctions. Work it is desirable to carry out HUNDRED in conditions.
- Has an exact dosage of fuel in any mode of operation that provides small fuel consumption at the high power.
- Provides reduction of the content of harmful substances in the fulfilled gases thanks to exact dispensing of fuel and use of the catalytic converter.
- Does not demand regulation of turns of idling and number of turns of dumping.
Elements of a control system of the engine have a long resource and practically do not demand service. Within carrying out maintenance only replacement of air and fuel filters is required. Works on adjustment and repair can be carried out only with use of special devices therefore carry out them on appropriately equipped HUNDRED.